Some DJs and DJ companies will start you with a low fee and then start trying to "upsell" you to their higher-priced "Gold," "Platinum," or "Diamond" package.
What I guarantee you'll receive:
- A valued partner throughout your wedding planning process
- Highly-skilled Wedding DJ and polished MC
- Unlimited consultations in-person/phone/e-mail to thoroughly discuss and plan your event
- "Above and beyond" service. Whatever you need, I give you my all.
- Extensive on-line planning forms for timeline, musical selections and more.
- State-of-the-art digital sound system, with on-site backup
- Separate sound systems for ceremony, cocktail and reception
- Wireless mics for ceremony, speeches and toasts
- Huge collection of more than 50,000 songs, including virtually every genre
- Music playlists completely customized for you
- Only "clean" versions of songs
- Happy to take requests in advance (via website) or during the event
- Projector for videos or slide shows
- Coordination and professional interaction with all your other vendors
- No travel charge within 135 miles of Seattle.
- Straightforward fees and contract. No hidden fees, extra charges or add-ons
To me, that's always felt a little too much like what I'd hear in a drive-through window. They might say, "Would you like our wireless mics with that?" but all I can hear is, "Would you like to have some fries with that?"
I will NEVER charge overtime. I'll happily stay as long as the party is going. (I simply cannot fathom asking couples to think about money on their wedding day.)
I will give you one simple quote that covers EVERYTHING I can do for you.
My price isn't the highest in town. Nor is it the lowest. Simply, I strive for my services to be the best value.
I offer a free no-obligation phone or in-person consultation. I'm happy to share with you my thoughts on how to make your wedding the most personal and special it can be and we can talk about pricing.
Let's get started.